Ten things you might like to know about me:
10. I brake for animals. This includes cute fuzzy things AND creepy crawlies.
9. I can get my hair to grow past my knees, but it took me four years to get a cyclamen to bloom.
8. My husband says that I only know one good joke, and even that one is iffy.
7. I'm a freelance columnist, and I have been known to work for food. Or coffee.
6. I believe that coffee and chocolate should count as vegetable proteins becasue they come from beans.
5. I think life is too short to stress over the weedeating.
4. I'm a trained storm spotter. There's one over there.
3. I agree with my son: bugs and rainbows are equally cool.
2. I'm always ready to learn, but I do agree that there's such a thing as "too much information".
And number one? Well, you've been following along at home. What have YOU learned about me?